Administrative Assistant sample job*
Administrative Assistant-FT, Work from Home
Are you an Administrative Assistant wanting to work from home?
CTI Contractors, a General Contractor specializing in storm restoration, is seeking an Administrative Assistant who speaks excellent English, but can also talk with our Spanish-speaking clients. Duties include preparing Work Authorizations and Work Orders for clients and subcontractors, phone calls with clients and subcontractors regarding scheduling of work to be done, and gathering any missing documentation.
This is a work-from-home opportunity for an individual in Arizona or Utah (Mountain Standard or Mountain Daylight Time Zone). Please do not apply if you are in Pacific, Central, or Eastern Time Zone.
The right person will be detail oriented, have excellent customer service skills, be fantastic on the phone, and enjoy talking with and assisting clients and subcontractors. They will also be able to prepare and edit correspondence. They must be detail oriented and a self-starter who takes initiative. We do not micro-manage. If you are not good with, and enjoy, calculating numbers and formatting documents, this position is not for you.
This position is for the person who sees what needs to be done and does it; the person that wants to learn new things, steps up, and wants ownership of what’s going on.
We work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with multiple companies, clients, locations, and sales teams. The ability to multi-task is mandatory. If you like your days to fly by, we’ve got you covered.
Having a well set up, quiet place to work in your home is critical. Having a positive attitude is imperative.
– Ability to write a letter with proper grammar and punctuation.
– Speak and write English & Spanish.
– High-Speed Internet Service – Mandatory. Our work space is in the cloud.
– Computer with minimum 500 GB hard drive (1 TB better), i5+ processor, and 12 GB memory – Mandatory. We work in the cloud. If you have an old computer, it will slow things down.
– Dual Monitors (required)
– Capability to plug a VOIP Ethernet phone into your internet modem. (Phone will be provided).
– Software: Microsoft Office including Word and Outlook.
– Home Office space that is conducive to answering phone with no background noise.
– Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
IF YOU MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE REPLY WITH A COVER LETTER INTRODUCING YOURSELF ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME.
If your introduction and resume appear to meet our qualifications we will call you for an initial screening.
Thank you for your interest in CTI Contractors!
Salary: $33,000.00 to $41,000.00 /year
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years
- Required language: Spanish
View hundreds of other remote work opportunities like this when you sign up for the Premium Membership!
See also: Home Based Customer Service Agent sample
*This particular job may or may not still be available at time of sign up.