Senior SAS Programmer sample job
Are you a programmer wanting to work remotely from home?*
The Senior SAS programmer leads the programming activities for various purposes including CSRs, DSMBs, interim analyses, manuscripts, etc. Mainly supports statistical programming of statistical analysis plan (SAP)-planned tables, data listings, and graphs for CSRs, as well as integrated summaries of safety and efficacy, ad hoc analyses and electronic submission deliverables, such as datasets, data documentation, programs, programming table of contents, and patient profiles. In addition, the Senior SAS Programmer supports migration activities in the creation of Standard Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) and production of the Analysis Data Model (ADaM). This role also responsible for monitoring and meeting assigned program milestones and may lead a team of programmers to accomplish tasks.
As a Senior SAS Programmer You Will…
- Design or write program specifications based on consultations with Biostatistical programming and Biostatistical staff.
- Lead Programming Project teams by assigning tasks, reviewing their programs, and working with business partners and the client to establish timelines for all deliverables.
- Convert specifications into SAS code to generate datasets and Tables, Listings, and Figures outputs.
- Analyze SAS code to find causes of errors and revise programs.
- Write and maintain documentation of changes to SAS code, programs, and specifications.
- Revise programs for corrections, enhancements, or system environment changes.
- Coordinate with other programmers about program revisions.
- Modify and maintain SAS programs written by others.
- QC SAS programs for Dataset, Tables, Listings, and Figures following the departmental QC procedures.
- Mentor new hires and all level SAS Programmers.
- Create Define XML, Define PDFs, and Reviewers Guides.
Experience + Requirements
- This job opening is reserved for direct hires or 1099 contractors.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field preferred.
- 8 years of SAS programming experience with clinical trial data required.
- Good working knowledge of CDISC SDTM Implementation Guidelines, ADaM Implementation Guidelines, regulatory requirements, and the drug development process.
View hundreds of other remote work opportunities like this when you sign up for the Premium Membership!
*This particular job may or may not still be available at time of sign up.